Sunday, April 18, 2010

Update 4-18-10

Yay....I have lost 13 lbs now! And 71/2 in. around my waist. I love this, because I am not dieting. I feel as if I am eating lots of food....it's just the right foods and in the right amounts.

I have loved eating my new sandwiches....Earth grains sells delicious buns that are 100 calories. They come in multi grain, whole wheat, etc. I fill the bun with thin sliced deli turkey (45 calories per 6 slices..and I only need about 3 slices), top with a slice of vegetable cheese (swiss) and I use a low cal ranch dressing or low cal miracle whip. I stuff in lettuce, sprouts, tomatoes.......so wonderful . The whole sandwich is only 200 calories.....good taste and good for me. They are easy for me to take to work....separating the lettuce, tomatoes and sprouts into separate bags until time to eat.

During my 3 days of work, I did not have time or energy for walking after work....but I am guessing (from past use of my pedometer at work ) that I walked apprx 3 miles each day. Passing meds at break neck speed for 12 hrs should count for something!!!lol.

No comments: